New interaction analytics modules will provide customer intelligence using the Eureka platform engine.
Customer engagement and speech analytics platform provider CallMiner announced the launch of its new CallMiner Eureka platform and five new analytics modules: Analyze, Coach, API, Redact, and Alert. Powered by the Eureka data mining engine, these modules meet all customer intelligence needs both post-contact and real-time analytics.
The AI-driven modules use the Eureka data processing engine upgraded earlier this year. With all modules available on one platform, customers benefit from better operability, faster enhancements, and shared management.
Key Post-Contact & Real-Time Analytics Features of Each Module
- Analyze Module: Analyzes trends, discovers root cause, and configures AI-supported contact classifications and predictive scores
- Coach Module: A performance management portal that gives direct automated feedback to supervisors and agents
- API Module: Includes comprehensive APIs for contact/data ingestion and data extraction for app integration and development. It’s built to integrate into AI and machine learning programs.
- Redact Module: Removes PCI and sensitive data from call audio and transcripts to help retain compliance and data security
- Alert Module: Delivered as API stream for app integration, gives real-time monitoring, alerting, and AI-driven next-best-action recommendations
CallMiner named its new analytics modules according to the key pillars of engagement analytics: Analyze, Coach and Alert, plus API for data integration and Redact for security. Bruce McMahon, Director of Product Management says, “Deploying all of these modules on the scalable and elastic Eureka mining platform is the culmination of our 2018 goal of a true cohesive platform concept with full product and data integration.”