RapidsDB can support complex SQL queries, classify using a Hadoop-based dynamic model, and forward the results as a Kafka stream.
Rapids Data Technology, a provider of big data processing and analytics, technology, products, and services, has announced the newest version of its Big Data platform.
RapidsDB 4.0 supports and classifies complex SQL queries using a Hadoop-based dynamic model and forwards the results as a Kafka stream. It can also:
- Ingest multiple streams of sensor events
- Connect them to customer data in Oracle
- Fetch a recommendation from a Postgres table
Working to Achieve Radical Live Integration
The platform accomplishes these tasks with a single SQL query that runs millions of events per second. RapidsDB 4.0 creates complex queries and live summary streams simultaneously. Users can add custom data types or move Postgres data instantly to Redshift without changing a thing.
Rapids Data claims its
Key features include:
- An enterprise-grade unified big data analytics platform with standard SQL and JDBC interfaces designed to avoid unnecessary data migration
- Unique SQL Federation which combines structured, unstructured, and stream data, vendors, and physical sources, and provides a unified data analysis platform
- An in-memory cluster that calls up to hundreds of nodes, fast parallel loading to in-memory cluster with pre-hashing