Airline travel may no longer be glamorous, but does it have to be a bad experience?
Airline travel may no longer be glamorous, but it does it have to be a bad experience?
According to JetBlue, a relative newcomer to the industry at just 20 years old, caring and customer service are key to its success.
But while JetBlue’s approach may be softer and kinder, it’s backed up by hard facts and real-time analytics. A new on-demand webinar provides an inside look at how JetBlue reached its strategic goals with the help of TIBCO’s Spotfire software.
“Whether you’re looking at the fleet early in the morning to see how we’re doing in startup, or checking if any challenges are arising—delays, cancelations, or diversions—tracking across the entire network is really something we’ve only been able to do through Spotfire,” said Andi Azzolina, JetBlue Director of Shared Development Services.
JetBlue’s 21,000 crew members are delivering on its mission of humanity in the airport, on board, and through its customer support center. Backed by its integration project, winner of the TIBCO Trailblazer Impact Award, and its analytics platform developed since, learn how this innovative airline keeps pushing the envelope for a passenger experience that offers the most seamless, easy, and enjoyable travel experience possible.
In this on-demand webinar, JetBlue Director of Shared Development Services Andi Azzolina, and TIBCO Chief Analytics Officer Michael O’Connell, discuss the following areas:
- Service innovations derived from the collaboration of three business units.
- Data strategy, data sources, and physical infrastructure supporting rapid data refresh and a view of the entire network from flights, to fleet, to passengers.
- Reports used to implement key services, like customer re-accommodation, relief flights, and supplies needed during hurricanes Harvey and Maria, and special service requests that enable the crew to provide customers with special meals, wheelchairs, and preferences.
- Scorecards to surface six key corporate matrixes for all employees, and dashboards to monitor performance and customer satisfaction for each of its 90 airports.
- Predictive and geo-analytics for proof-of-concept initiatives, like facial recognition to streamline boarding.
To see the on-demand webinar in full, click here.