New device-to-cloud management platform enables simplified enterprise IoT management.
Intelligent mobile enterprise solutions provider Inseego Corp announced the general availability of its Inseego IoT Connect Solution. This enterprise-grade IoT solution is a device-to-cloud management platform designed for simplified IoT management and improved optimization of IIoT use cases.
See also: 5 tips to not getting trapped in the cloud
Key Features of this Enterprise-Grade IoT Solution
This solution works seamlessly with the company’s recently introduced Skyus portfolio for an all-in-one solution. Use cases include kiosks and digital signage, utilities infrastructure management, and SD-WAN failover environments. Other features include:
- Support for millions of devices, sensors, and machines. The solution uses an IT and user-friendly interface to connect them instantly with plug-and-play simplicity.
- Intelligence features designed for easy integration into both present and future IT/IOT environments like customizable dashboards, remote updates from one dashboard, secure configuration management, and customizable alerts.
- Distributed architecture and edge for flexibility to create, deploy and manage IoT in the cloud and at the edge. Users can adjust elastic distributed architectures as needed.
- Secure end-to-end visibility to view all connections, including connected sensors, across an entire enterprise with customizable permissions.
- The option to remotely configure connected devices – from routing, security and alert settings and more.
- Easy account creation and onboarding, and a simplified overall user experience with a fully configurable interface.
“We purposefully designed Inseego IoT Connect as a true device-to-cloud solution with the aim of making the lives of IT managers, systems integrators and project managers easier as various industries move toward IoT-centric operations to streamline workflows,” says Ashish Sharma, EVP, IoT & Mobile Solutions of Inseego. “Our intelligent cloud-based platform provides real-time visibility into customer operations and use cases, while our Skyus portfolio of IoT devices and gateways deliver best-in-class connectivity at the edge. This creates the most robust combination of IoT devices and software in the industry.”