ShopIQ uses machine learning to make customer and store data more easily usable to e-tailers.
Many e-commerce businesses use data about customer habits and site performance to improve customer experience, revenues and decision making. Yet while they recognize its value, many also struggle to process and analyze such data in real time and at scale.
Seeking to solve this widespread challenge, data analytics startup IQLECT has announced ShopIQ. The “enterprise-grade” analytics platform uses machine learning and predictive analytics to help online sellers provide real-time, 1-on-1 customer personalization to improve conversions and sales.
The new service offers affordable insights on:
- Cart analysis
- Product and order analysis
- Other key metrics that optimize stores and sales.
ShopIQ enables e-commerce businesses to:
- Seamlessly process large volumes of data from multiple data points
- Generate insights from clickstream data that facilitates monitoring
- Visualize store performance and overall growth
Such insights also help overcome common issues such as cart abandonment and checkout failure.
ShopIQ starts at $69 per month.