Eureka Alert integrates with existing workflows and agent desktops while providing automated monitoring and real-time analytics.
Speech and customer engagement analytics provider CallMiner has updated its real-time speech analytics module, Eureka Alert. Eureka Alert uses AI to deliver automated transcription, alerting and redaction. This platform:
- Provides real-time, actionable insights to help call center agents drive call outcomes
- Enhances customer experience
- Improves risk management
“Real-time alerting is a crucial tool for improving or even saving customer interactions, preventing customer attrition, driving sales, or mitigating serious legal and security risk,” says Bruce McMahon, Senior Director of Product Strategy at CallMiner. “CallMiner Alert provides critical information and reminders as the conversation is taking place rather than days or weeks later in a monthly review with the agent.”
Key Features That Drive Real-Time Analytics
The Eureka Alert uses the core Eureka data processing engine, which the company upgraded to support the previous platform’s 10X capacity. An improved scalability of real-time analytics capabilities enables users to monitor hundreds of thousands of agents in real time.
- Built to scale, providing simultaneous monitoring of hundreds of thousands of calls
- Real-time streaming transcription with speaker separation
- Automated redaction for PCI security without the need for data at rest
- Real-time alerting based on user-defined keywords, phrases, or acoustic measures
- AI-driven next best action guidance and supervisor notifications
- API access to alerts for integration into existing applications and workflows
- Real-time view of alerts in the Eureka Coach interface
- Fully integrated with Eureka Analyze post-call analytics for greater speed to insight
The API-based system seamlessly integrates with agent desktops, CRM platforms, or other live monitoring applications for automated alerting. Supervisors can use the Eureka Coach interface to monitor real-time alerting.
See also: How the API ecosystem is critical to your digital transformation